- 3 eggs
- 1½ cups (143 g) almond flour
- 2 Tablespoons (26 g) ghee, melted
- 3 Tablespoons (21 g) coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon (7 g) raw honey
- 1/4 cup (36 g) coconut sugar
- 1 Tablespoon (8 g) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (51 g) ghee, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 F (177 C).
- Place all the pretzel bites ingredients (eggs, almond flour, ghee, coconut flour, and honey) into a
- bowl and mix well (with your hands) until it forms a dough.
- Let the dough sit for 5 minutes.
- Roll into pretzel bites (small balls) and place on a parchment paper lined baking tray.
- Bake in oven for 6-7 minutes.
- Take the pretzels out and heat oven to 400 F (204 C).
- Turn each pretzel bite over, place back in oven, and bake for 4-5 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, in another bowl, combine the cinnamon and the coconut sugar.
- Remove pretzel bites from oven, let cool, and dip each into the melted ghee and then into the
- cinnamon and coconut sugar mix.
- For a less sweet option, brush the top of each pretzel bite with ghee and sprinkle the cinnamon
- and coconut sugar mix over them.
Coconut sugar can be used instead of honey in the pretzel bites dough mixture.