Stir Fried Bok Choy and Minced Pork
If you get used eating with Asians you will notice they will always have some green leafy vegetables on the side, it’s like a must to have together with rice and some other dishes. I guess the most common vegetable dish that most of us know of is this Bok Choy in Oyster Sauce and Kailan with Oyster Sauce but trust me there are a lot of different variations like this recipe we have for today.
How about you do you have any Asian style green leafy vegetable recipe to share? Let us know.
- 2 packs bok choy (roughly 500 g), sliced in the middle
- 150 g pork mince (35% fat)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 stalk spring onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- In a wok add oil then cook pork mince until brown.
- Add garlic and spring onions then stir fry until fragrant.
- Add bok choy and Chinese cooking wine then stir fry until it’s all coated with the oil, cover wok then let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and sesame oil then stir fry for 30 more seconds.
- Remove from wok then serve.