Teriyaki Steak Soba, Fried Soba Noodles with sesame oil, red onions, spring onions, bean sprouts, sugar snap peas and chili topped with Grilled Beef Tenderloin Slices marinated on Teriyaki Sauce. Yummy!!!
- Pat dry your streak with paper towel then sprinkle it with salt and pepper.
- Grease your pan with oil, heat it up then pan grill beef in high heat until brown on each side.
- Once cooked, slice it thinly then dip in teriyaki sauce. Set aside.
- Prepare a pot of water and bring it to a boil. Add soba noodles with 1 tsp sesame oil and cook for 3 minutes. Drain then set aside.
- Using the same pan you cooked your steak add oil and stir fry the red onions.
- Add the sweet peas, soba noodles and fish sauce then stir fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Turn off heat then mix the bean sprouts with the noodles.
- Place noodles in a serving platter drizzle some sesame oil on top, place beef slices then top with few dashes of shichimi togarashi and toasted sesame seeds.