Chicken fingers, chicken tenders or chicken goujon are deep fried breaded chicken meat served with a variety of different dipping sauces like mayonnaise, ketchup, barbecue sauce, blue cheese dressing, ranch dressing, honey mustard, etc.
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a bowl then set it aside for 30 minutes.
- Place eggs in a wide shallow bowl.
- In another wide shallow bowl combine flour garlic powder, cayenne, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Dip the chicken strips into the flour, then to the beaten eggs then into the flour again.
- Place in a prepared 180C deep fryer and cook for 6 minutes each strip or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from fryer then place in a paper tower lined plate to drain excess oil then serve with your choice of dip.