This Thai Cucumber Salad is so simple to make, as long as you have the ingredients it will take you around five minutes to prepare this. You can pair this with fried or grilled fish or meats together with freshly cooked jasmine rice
- juice from 1 lime
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 pcs Telegraph Cucumbers, sliced
- 1/2 cup salted roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- some cilantro, chopped
- Combine all dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Place salad ingredients in a bowl then drizzle dressing on top and toss.