If you love creamy pasta dishes then this Creamy Bacon and Spinach Gnocchi is so right for you, the salty crispy bacon and in creamy sauce that coats the potato gnocchi is a pleasure for your palate.
- 500 g potato gnocchi
- 2/3 cup cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 pcs bacon rashers
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- baby spinach leaves
- Parmesan cheese
- Cook potato gnocchi according to packet instructions.
- In a pan add oil then fry bacon until brown and crispy, remove from pan then set aside to cool down.
- Add the shallots and garlic to the pan then sauté until fragrant.
- Pour the cream and water bring it to a boil then add the cooked gnocchi, continue to cook for 2 minutes while continuously mixing making sure gnocchi is completely covered with sauce.
- Roughly chop bacon then add into the gnocchi together with the spinach leaves. Turn heat off.
- Place on serving plates topped with shaved parmesan.