This Stir Fried Beef and Asian Greens is one of those I hated before but really love now, it has three different Asian Greens namely bok choy, gai lan and choy sum. These vegetables are then mixed with tender beef slices and oyster sauce.
- 300g tenderloin steak, sliced
- 1 bunch bok choy, trimmed
- 1 bunch kailan, trimmed
- 1 bunch choy sum, trimmed
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp water
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- In a bowl combine marinade ingredients together then add the sliced tenderloin steak, mix well so it is evenly coated.
- Prepare a wok and put in really high heat, once wok is smoking add a small amount of oil then once oil is hot add beef in batches and cook for a maximum of 4 minutes while stir frying. Set beef aside.
- Add oil again then sauté garlic and shallots.
- Add beef, vegetables, water and oyster sauce, stir fry for a minute or until vegetables are just wilted. Turn heat off then serve.