Lolly cake or lolly log is a New Zealand type of no bake cake which contains “lollies” (sweets / candies) as its main ingredient. These lollies used are Eskimo Lollies or Fruit Puffs which basically are firm and chewy marshmallows. These sweet are then combined with a crushed malt biscuits with melted butter and condensed milk then formed into logs and refrigerated to set.
- 120g Butter, melted
- 250g Malt Biscuits or Graham Crackers, crushed
- 200g Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 190g Eskimo lollies or Fruit Puffs
- Desiccated Coconut
- Slice Eskimo lollies into bite sized pieces.
- In a bowl combine butter, condensed milk, malt biscuits and lollies.
- Place combined mixture over a sheet of cling wrap then form it into a shape of log.
- Sprinkle coconut all-over the logs then seal the cling wrap.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or until set.
- Slice and serve with coffee or tea.