Fiesta float is a type of an icebox cake which consists of sweetened whipped cream, graham crackers and fruit cocktail. A very popular dessert in the Philippines
- 200 g Graham Crackers or Malt Biscuits + extra for garnishing
- 500 ml Whipped Cream
- 1/3 cup Condensed Milk
- 2 x 425g Fruit Cocktail, drained
- candied cherries to garnish
- Combine whipped cream and condensed milk by gently folding the mixture, set this aside.
- In a container of your choice arrange graham crackers or malt biscuits in the bottom. If you are using a rectangular pan this will fit an 8 x 8 pan.
- Spread half of the cream mixture on top of crackers, then place the contents of one fruit cocktail can on top the cream.
- Repeat the process again to get 2 layers then garnish with candied cherries and crushed crackers.
- Tightly cover then refrigerate overnight before serving.