This Sliced Tenderloin Steak in Butter Sauce is a very simple way to prepare your steaks, you cook it similarly but drench it in this delicious butter gravy
- 3 pcs 150 g tenderloin steak cuts
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp cream
- 2 tsp flour
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- freshly ground black pepper
- Generously season tenderloin steak cuts with salt and freshly ground black pepper then let it rest for 15 minutes in room temperature.
- Place a heavy skillet in high heat then add a bit of oil, place steak and cook for 4 minutes on each side. Remove from skillet then let it rest for 5 minutes in a plate.
- Slice the beef tenderloin pieces into bite sized cubes, reserve any liquid that comes out of it.
- In a large sauce pan add butter and minced garlic, cook in low heat while agitating the sauce pan by moving it back and forth into the flame. Once garlic turns light brown gently sift the flour using a small sieve above the pan into the garlic butter mixture, mix to combine then add the reserved liquid from beef and cream, continue to cook for a minute or two in low heat until sauce becomes thick.
- Add the sliced beef and mix it together with the butter sauce, remove from pan then serve.