Stir Fried Asian Greens is a simple mix of Shanghai, Choysum and Gailan in oyster sauce, really easy and simple side dish to complete your meal
- 1 pack shanghai bok choy, cut in half
- 1 pack choysum, cut in half
- 1 pack gailan, cut in half
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp Chinese cooking wine
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- In a wok add oil then sauté garlic until fragrant.
- Add shanghai bok choy, choysum and gailan stir fry for a minute.
- Combine together oyster sauce and Chinese cooking wine, pour into the wok and stir fry for one more minute.
- Serve while vegetables are still crisp and hot.