Simple Round Bean and Carrots Stir Fry is a quick and easy recipe made out of sauteed round beans, carrots and minced pork flavoured with soy sauce and fish sauce
- 250 g round beans, julienned
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- 150 g minced pork
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 large white onion
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a wok add oil then sauce garlic and onions.
- Add minced pork then stir fry until browned.
- Add round beans and carrots then stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce then continue to stir fry for 2 minutes while gently adding chicken stock.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper and fish sauce, turn heat off then serve.