Strawberry, Nectarine, Orange and Banana Sorbet, a simple sorbet made mostly of fruits and sugar, a nice dessert and palate cleanser
- 3 cups fruit puree (strawberries, nectarines, bananas orange), chilled
- 3/4 cup sugar (adjust to the sweetness you like)
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 tbsp of cognac (alcohol will prevent it to totally freeze)
- Bring water and sugar to a boil in a saucepan, stirring until sugar is completely dissolved. Once dissolved, let it cool then place in freezer to chill.
- Combine together sugar syrup and fruit puree.
- Pour mixture in an ice cream maker and churn until mixture crystalizes.
- Add cognac and mix it in the mixture then place in the freezer.