This Sweet Chilli & Lemon Fish Parcels is a fusion between French cooking technique called “En papillote” & Asian flavours of lime, coriander & sweet chilli
- 4 pcs white fleshy fish fillets (cod, snapper, etc.)
- 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- juice from 1 lemon
- chopped coriander leaves
- freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
- parchment paper
- Prepare 4 pieces of baking/parchment paper then lightly grease it with olive oil.
- Score fish fillets with knife then place then into the greased parchment paper.
- Combine sweet chilli sauce, fish sauce, lemon juice and chopped coriander leaves then brush the fish with this mixture.
- Bring the ends of the parchment paper then fold over making sure the steam does not come out.
- Place sealed parcels with fold side up into a baking tray and bake for 12 minutes on a 190C preheated oven or until fish is cooked.
- Serve with chopped coriander and lemon wedges.