Sauté of Calamari, Chorizo and Butterbeans is a perfect harmony between creamy butter beans, spicy chorizo and mild squid, with only tree main ingredients this is great
- 2 pcs medium squid tubes, sliced
- 3 pcs Chorizo, sliced
- 420g can butter beans, drained
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried sweet basil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 cloves, minced
- freshly ground black pepper
- chopped parsley, to garnish
- olive oil
- In a pan add olive oil then sauté garlic and onions.
- Add chorizo and tomatoes then cook until tomatoes are soft.
- Add white wine, chicken stock, tomato paste, dried oregano, dried sweet basil and cayenne pepper then bring to a boil and simmer in low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the squid and butter beans and simmer while stirring occasionally for 2 more minutes or until squid is just cooked.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, then garnish with chopped parsley. Serve and enjoy!