This Korean-Style Chicken Wings contains only 3 ingredients but trust me its way much better than your fried chicken, you wont even believe its baked and not fried as the skin is perfectly crisp and the insides are juicy.
- 1 1/2 kg chicken wings
- 3 large egg whites
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- In a bowl combine together egg whites, baking soda and sea salt.
- Add the chicken, mix until everything is coated then let it marinate for 6 hours.
- Prepare a wire rack brushed with oil, place it on top of a dripping pan then arrange your chicken on top. Place it in the refrigerator and leave it there for 24 hours uncovered, this will make sure the chicken is completely dried prior to baking.
- Place rack in the middle of a 235C preheated oven then bake for 30-35 minutes or until skin is crispy. During the baking process flip the chicken every 10 minutes until it’s cooked.
- Remove from oven then let it cool for 5 minutes prior to serving.
- Combine dip ingredients together then server with chicken.