Ginataang Langka is a Young Jackfruit Curry cooked with pork belly pieces and/or prawns in coconut milk and chillies
- 300 g young jackfruit, sliced
- 150 g pork belly, cubed
- 150 g shrimps (optional)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 thumb size ginger, sliced
- 8 pcs finger chillies
- 3 cups coconut milk
- fish sauce
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a wok add oil then sauté garlic, onions, chillies and ginger.
- Add pork and stir fry until brown on all sides.
- Add 2 cups coconut milk and bring to a boil, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the jackfruit then continue to simmer for 20 minutes or until liquid dries up.
- Add the remaining coconut milk and shrimps (if using) simmer for 5 more minutes
- Season with fish sauce and freshly ground black pepper then serve.