Adobong Mani is a Filipino Street Food made out of fried peanuts infused with lots of garlic, can be enjoyed with lots of chillies or without.
- 1 kg raw peanuts, shelled
- 2 whole garlic
- fine salt
- 2 cups cooking oil
- Remove the outer thin skin of the garlic, separate them into cloves leaving the inner skin intact. Using a mortar and pestle, pound the garlic cloves. Set then aside.
- In a wok add the oil then once how deep fry the garlic pieces in medium heat until golden brown and crispy. Remove garlic then set them aside.
- Put heat to low then add the peanuts, fry for 15 minutes or until then light brown peanut skin turns brown (not dark brown) while stirring occasionally.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove the peanuts the place then in a colander to drain excess oil.
- Transfer to a large bowl then season with salt.