Baguio Beans Guisado is a popular Filipino vegetable dish made out of sauteed pork and French Beans in garlic and onions.
- 300g French beans, sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 300g Pork belly, sliced into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 medium sized red onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a wok add oil and sauté garlic and onion in high heat.
- Add pork and stir fry until cooked and brown and crispy.
- Add French beans and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, brown sugar mix for 1 more minute and season with freshly ground black pepper.