This simple Asian Style Chicken Zucchini and Peanuts is quick and easy to prepare, matches perfectly with freshly steamed rice,
- 500 g chicken thighs fillets, diced
- 2 medium sized carrots, diced
- 2 pcs zucchini, diced
- 1 cup raw peanuts
- 3 stalks spring onions, sliced
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- fish sauce
- ground white pepper
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, set aside.
- Combine cornstarch and chicken stock, mix until smooth then set aside.
- Place wok in medium heat then add oil, add raw peanuts and stir fry for 3 minutes or until cooked. Remove peanuts from wok then set aside.
- Add the ginger and spring onions, stir fry until fragrant.
- Drain chicken with excess water drawn by the salt, place in the wok then turn heat to high. Stir fry for 8 minutes.
- Add the carrots, stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the peanuts and zucchini and stir fry for a minute.
- Pour chicken stock mixture and sesame oil, bring to a boil then season with fish sauce and ground white pepper, mix to evenly distribute sauce then serve.