Want a quick and easy seafood dish to serve during your busy dinner weekdays then try this Stir Fried Prawns and Mixed Vegetables.
- 300g prawns, shelled
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 100g sugar snap peas
- 1 red capsicum
- 1/2 cup seafood stock
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 3 stalks spring onions, white part sliced
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- fish sauce
- freshly ground black pepper
- Season prawns with salt and pepper.
- Place wok in high heat, add oil then stir fry prawns for two minutes or until it’s just nearly cooked. Set aside.
- Lower heat to medium then sauté ginger and spring onions.
- Bring heat to high then add cauliflower stir fry for two minutes.
- Add carrots then stir fry for two more minutes.
- Add sugar snap peas and capsicum and stir fry for a minute.
- Mix together cornstarch and seafood stock then pour it into the wok, let it boil and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked shrimps, sesame oil, fish sauce and freshly ground black pepper. Mix to distribute sauce evenly then serve.