This Chickpea, Feta and Avocado Salad is really simple the just toss everything with lemon and olive oil.
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 avocados, pitted, and chopped
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and sliced
- 50g feta cheese, cubed
- chopped cilantro
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl combine together juice of 1 lime, olive oil, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- In a salad bowl combine rest of the remaining ingredients lightly toss then dress with olive oil and lime mixture.