This nice and comforting Glass Noodles Soup with Minced Beef is a great noodle soup dish for those cold winter days, just place in bowls and hold them with both your hands.
- 300g cups minced beef
- 1 cup rehydrated wood ear fungus, sliced
- 100 g Sotanghon noodles
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 6–8 cups Beef Stock
- Fish Sauce
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- In a pot add oil and sauté garlic and onions.
- Add the minced beef and cook for 5 minutes or until mince is brown in colour.
- Add 6 cups Beef Stock and wood ear fungus, bring to a boil then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the noodles and cook for 5 minutes. Add more beef stock if needed.
- And carrots to the soup, turn off the heat, season with fish Sauce and freshly ground black pepper.