Sipo Egg or Mixed Vegetables with Shrimps and Quail Eggs is a vegetable dish made out sauteed of shrimps, quail eggs, green peas, carrots, corn and cashews.
- 1 1/2 cup green peas
- 1 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 18 pcs quail eggs, hard-boiled and shelled
- 400 g shrimps, shelled
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 3 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- white pepper
- 3 tbsp butter
- Mix together cornstarch and chicken stock, set it aside.
- In a pan melt butter then sauté garlic and onions in low heat. Cook until onions are soft.
- Add corn, carrots and peas, cook for 3 minutes.
- Pour chicken stock mixture, cashew, shrimps and quail eggs, bring heat to medium then cook while occasionally stirring for 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, drizzle sesame oil on top then serve.