Try this quick and easy dish of Stir Fried Prawns and Sugar Snap Peas, in less than 20 minutes you will enjoy something delicious just pair it with freshly steamed rice.
- 400g prawns, shelled
- 200g sugar snap peas
- 1 large red capsicum, chopped
- 1 large white onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- fish sauce
- freshly ground black pepper
- Place wok in high heat then add oil then sauté garlic and onions.
- Add red capsicum and stir fry for a minute.
- Add prawns and sugar snap peas, stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add white wine, continue to stir fry in high heat for a minute.
- Season with fish sauce and freshly ground black pepper, turn heat off then serve.