This Grilled Squid and Rocket Salad with avocadoes and tomatoes is a really nice and easy entree salad perfect for your summer lunch or dinner,
- 2 squid tubes, scored and sliced
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Bunch of rocket leaves
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- juice of 1 lemon
- freshly ground black pepper
- Season squid with salt and pepper, apply a little bit of oil then grill them until cooked
- Place avocadoes, tomatoes and rocket leaves in a salad bowl then toss to mix.
- Mix together olive oil, fish sauce, brown sugar, garlic clove and lemon juice.
- Place squid on top of tossed salad then drizzle dressing on top