- 6 oil packed sundried tomatoes
- 1.5 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1.5 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ tsp salt-free Greek seasoning
- ¼ – ½ tsp sugar
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 14 oz can white beans, drained and rinsed (about 1.5 cups)
- 4 hardboiled eggs, sliced
- ½ cup cheese (I used a sun dried tomato garlic yogurt cheese, but sub in your fav shredded or crumbled herbed feta would be nice)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 oz baby bella or crimini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow or orange bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 8 – 10 cups of torn romaine lettuce (about 8 – 10 oz)
- Hardboil eggs, cool, peel then slice.
- To make the dressing combine all dressing ingredients (except for salt and pepper) in a mini chop or blender and process until well combined. Add salt and pepper to taste and up to another ¼ tsp sugar if necessary.
- Toss half of dressing with lettuce, until the lettuce is well coated. Divide lettuce evenly between four plates.
- Top each plate with 1 sliced hardboiled egg, 2 Tbsp cheese, ¼ cup cherry tomatoes, 1 oz mushrooms, ¼ of the bell pepper and ¼ of the white beans.
- Drizzle remaining dressing over the salads, splitting evenly between the four. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Approximate nutritional info: 220 calories, 17.2 g of fat (reflect 8 oz of lettuce and ¼ tsp sugar).
- Calories: 220
- Fat: 17.2 g