This Steamed Chicken and Chinese Sausage is surprisingly easy to prepare all you need to do is mix all the ingredients like chicken, mushrooms and Chinese sausage and steam it.
- 800g Chicken wings
- 4 pcs Chinese Sausage, sliced
- 5 pcs dried mushrooms, soaked in 1 cup water and sliced
- 3 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp honey
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl mix thoroughly all ingredients together then marinate for at least 6 hrs.
- Place chicken mixture in a steamer and steam for 40 minutes.
- Serve on top of steaming hot rice.