Roasted Bone Marrow like the name says is a bone marrow of beef roasted and seasoned with salt and pepper, it is usually consumed with bread toast and use it like butter.
- Beef bone marrow
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped flat leaf parsley
- Toasted Bread
- Leave marrow on a covered container in room temperature before cooking.
- Place bone marrow upright in a foil lined baking tray then roast at 230C for 15 to 20 minutes or until marrow is soft.
- Place in a plate with a small teaspoon that can go inside the bone. Season with salt, pepper and garnish with chopped flat leaf parsley.
- Spread on toasted bread like a butter.