Figs and Toasted Almonds Baked Brie is a a perfect mixture of savoury and sweet goodness, serve it with crackers and bread while enjoying your wine.
- 125g round Brie
- 2 pcs figs, quartered
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- In a sauce pan add water, sugar, figs and vanilla. Cook in low heat for 10 minutes or until figs are soft.
- Add almonds then mix to distribute evenly.
- Pour mixture on top of brie cheese then bake in 165C preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve with your favourite crackers.