This Spinach and Mushroom Stir Fry it so simple and really easy to prepare, all you need is saute mushrooms with garlic and mix it with blanched spinach.
- 1 packet spinach (roughly 5–6 bunches)
- 1 cup straw mushrooms, sliced in half
- 3 cloves garlic
- fish sauce
- In a pot add water and bring it to a boil, once boiling blanch spinach quickly then drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- In a wok add oil then sauté garlic.
- Add mushrooms and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add spinach and stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Season with fish sauce then serve.