Today we will be making Peach, Bacon and Ricotta Crostini and it is made out of ciabatta topped with ricotta, peach and bacon, an excellent combination of contrasting flavours which enhances every element on this humble grilled bread.
- 12 slices ciabatta
- 12 slices bacon
- 12 tbsp fresh ricotta
- 1 can peach slices
- freshly ground black pepper
- sea salt
- olive oil
- Fry or fan bake bacon until crispy, once cooked set it aside.
- Brush olive oil on ciabatta then grill in low heat.
- Spoon 1 tbsp ricotta in each ciabatta then sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
- Place bacon on top of ricotta.
- Place 2-3 slices of peaches on top.
- Sprinkle sea salt on top then serve.