Filipino Style Coconut Macaroons are sweet confections that are made out of dried coconut strips mixed with eggs, butter and condensed milk which are baked then served like mini muffins.
- Place butter and sugar in a mixing bowl and using a hand mixer cream mixture until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and condensed milk then mix in medium speed.
- Add the desiccated coconut, mix well until well blended.
- Place in small moulds lined with paper cups then baked in a 180c preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until top turns golden brown.
- Let it cool down before serving.