Creamy Seafood Alfredo is a pasta dish made out of mixed seafood like shrimp, squid and fish cooked in cream served with generous amounts of Parmesan cheese.
- Cook pasta according to instructions, drain then toss in the butter. Set aside.
- In a large skillet heat olive oil then pan fry fish pieces. Once brown on all sides remove then set aside.
- Add squid and shrimp then pan fry for 2 minutes. Remove from skillet then set aside.
- Add garlic and saute until fragrant.
- Now add seafood stock, cream, parmesan and a dash of sea salt simmer until sauce is reduced and thickens. Toss in pasta, parsley and all of the seafood.
- Serve with generous amount of grated parmesan.