Squid and Okra Stir Fry is a simple stir fried dish made out of curry powder seasoned squid and okra, perfect with freshly steamed rice.
- 3 pcs squid, sliced into rings
- 300g okra
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- In a pan, heat oil and sauté garlic and onions.
- Add curry powder and okra, stir fry for 3-5 minutes until okra is half cooked.
- Add the squid and stir-fry for additional 2 minutes in a very high heat.
- Add a small amount of water to give moisture, simmer for 1 minute.
- Season with salt.