Apple, Walnut and Sultana Logs as spicy and fruity puff pastry rolls filled with apple, walnuts and sultanas topped with melted chocolate.
- 2 pcs puff pastry sheets
- 2–3 pcs apples, sliced into small pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- pinch of salt, beaten
- chocolate syrup
- In a bowl mix together apples, walnuts, honey, cinnamon, sultanas and salt
- Place puff pastry in a clean flat surface, place half the mixture of the apples in top then roll and seal edges. Do it with the remaining ingredients.
- Carefully slice and divide prepared pastry into three pieces, place them in a baking tray.
- Brush top with beaten egg and bake in a 180C preheated oven for 20 minutes or until top turns golden brown.
- Remove from oven then let it cool. Drizzle chocolate syrup on top then serve.