Iskrambol or Ice Scramble is the Filipino version of Slushy made out of banana flavoured frozen condensed milk usually sold by street hawkers. During my childhood this was really popular and it was sold outside schools in big styroboxes
- 1 can condensed milk
- 4 cups water (adjust to desired sweetness)
- 1 tsp banana essence
- few drops pink food colour
- Milk powder
- Chocolate syrup
- Using a big pitcher or bowl combine iskrambol ingredients together.
- Place them in a container then freeze.
- Once frozen using an ice shaver, shave ice and place in individual glasses.
- Top with milk powder, chocolate syrup and marshmallows.