We will be doing some freestyle today and this was our brunch, which I call Chinese Sausage and Scallion Fried Rice
- 4 cups leftover rice
- 1 cup pork belly, chopped
- 1 pc Chinese sausage, sliced thinly
- 6 pcs fish cake, sliced into small squares
- 3–4 stalks spring onions, chopped
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- fish sauce
- freshly ground black pepper
- Season pork with salt and pepper, set aside.
- In a wok add oil then turn heat on high, once it’s on its smoking point add the pork pieces stir fry until golden brown in colour.
- Add fish cake and Chinese sausage then cook for 2 minutes.
- Add rice and continue to stir fry for 3-5 minutes.
- Create a well in the middle then pour the beaten eggs. Once eggs are nearly cooked mix them together with the rice.
- Add spring onions, stir to distribute evenly then season with fish sauce. Serve.