This simple side dish of Broccoli with Garlic Sauce is just made out of blanched head of Broccoli drenched in a starchy garlic sauce.
- 1 head broccoli, separated into florets
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- sesame oil
- Place wok in high heat then add salt and enough water for cooking broccoli. Once boiling drop broccoli florets and cook for 1 minute. Remove from wok then rinse with running cold water, drain.
- Using the same wok, add oil then sauté garlic.
- Add chicken stock.
- Mix together cornstarch and water then pour into the wok.
- Once sauce is thick in consistency add the broccoli in then turn heat off.
- Drizzle sesame oil on top then season with salt. Serve.