Stir Fried Shanghai in Fermented Anchovy Sauce is a simple stir fry of Shanghai vegetables sauteed with minced pork and anchovies.
- 4 bunch Shanghai vegetables, chopped
- 150g minced pork
- 2 tbsp bagoong monamon (fermented anchovy sauce) if you can’t find this one you can use salted anchovies in oil and puree it.
- 1 shallot
- 6 cloves garlic
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a wok add oil then sauté garlic and shallots.
- Add minced pork and stir fry until cooked.
- Add shanghai and bagoong monamon, stir fry until wilted while occasionally drizzling some water tablespoon at a time just to give moisture.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper, then serve.