I remembered there is this Minced Pork and Bean Curd Sheets in Oyster Sauce dish in Malaysia that I tried which has this two ingredients, I cannot remember what else was there so I will just do some freestyle cooking today based on that memory.
- 300g minced pork
- 4 pcs dried bean curd sheets, rehydrated and sliced
- 2 stalks spring onions chopped
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Chinese cooking wine
- 1/2 cup water
- Dried Red Chillies, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Peanut Oil
- Heat up a wok using a very high heat
- Add oil and sauté garlic and chillies
- Add the pork and continue to stir fry on really high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add cooking wine, water, oyster sauce, sugar, soy sauce and continue mixing.
- Add bean curd sheets then cover and simmer in low heat for 15 minutes, add water if necessary.
- Add the sesame oil, give it a good mix then turn heat off.
- Serve garnished with lots of spring onions