Last October I saw this Shrimp Salad with Soy and Citrus Vinaigrette posted by a blogger friend Geni and the minute I saw that lovely photo and recipe I told myself this will definitely be on my to do list as it looks so good and I have to try it.
- 1/2 head of Romaine lettuce, loose leaf or oak leaf lettuce, torn or sliced
- 2 tbsp cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 cup edamame beans, cooked
- 1 cup carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 can mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 300g shrimps, cooked, peeled and deveined
Soy and Citrus Dressing
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp malt vinegar
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp raw sugar
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- freshly ground black pepper
- Mix all Soy and Citrus Dressing in a bowl then set aside.
- Arrange salad ingredients in a large salad bowl then dress with Soy and Citrus sauce.