This salad week won’t be complete without a salad dish common here in New Zealand, the Kumara and Baby Spinach Salad. Sweet Potatoes or Kumara (what we call it here) is very abundant in New Zealand hence this root crop is commonly used in salad, accompaniment to roasts and replacement for chips.
- 2 pcs Small Golden Sweet Potatoes, grilled and sliced
- 1 bowl Baby Spinach
- 2 pcs Hard Boiled Eggs, quartered
- 1/2 small Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Pistachio, Chopped
- 1/3 cup Feta, crumbled
- Honey Mustard
- Toss everything in a salad bowl then serve with honey mustard dressing.