Today we will be making something light, tasty and crunchy, the Apple, Walnut and Mixed Green Salad
- 1 salad bowl full of Mixed Greens
- 3 pcs small radish, thinly sliced
- 1 pc large red apple, cubed
- 2/3 cup Walnuts, cut in half
- 3 tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- 4 tbsp crispy fried bacon pieces
- oil from bacon
- Place all ingredients in a salad bowl except the feta cheese and bacon pieces.
- Add bacon oil and vinaigrette then toss lightly.
- Sprinkle feta cheese and bacon pieces on top then serve.