It is a popular dish in buffets in the Philippines and its called Pork Roast with Mushroom Gravy, commonly beef is used for this type of dish but for today we will be using those pork today leftovers we still have.
- 700 g leftover pork roast, sliced
- 1 cup leftover gravy
- 1 cup cream of mushroom
- 1 1/2 cup button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium sized white onions, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp butter
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a heavy pan, add butter then sauté onions until soft.
- Add mushrooms and cook for a minute.
- Add the gravy, cream of mushroom and roast pork, bring to a boil then simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper.