Flourless Peanut Butter Cookie is a type of cookie using peanut butter as its main ingredient. This cookie originated in the United States during the 1910’s when American agricultural educator George Washington Carver promoted peanut as a replacement for the cotton crop when it was heavily damaged by the boll weevil.
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a bowl mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Place a tablespoonful of mixture in a pan lined with baking sheets, giving a 1 inch of space in between dough.
- Flatten dough with fork then place on a 180C preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes or until edges turn golden brown.