Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies is a type of a brownie where it is flavoured with you know what? You guessed it right, peanut butter. It’s a brownie that gives you the best of both worlds, chocolates and peanut butter. So for those who are peanut butter lovers what are you waiting for, give this brownie a go.
- 120g butter, cubed
- 170g dark chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs, room temperature and lightly beaten
- vanilla extract
Peanut Butter Base
- 3/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 60g butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a double boiler add butter and chocolate, stir until melted.
- Add brown sugar, eggs and few drops of vanilla extract. Whisk until mixture is smooth.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt and stir until well incorporated.
- Pour mixture in a 26cm x 16cm dish (or equivalent) then set aside.
- Mix all peanut butter base ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
- Gradually peanut butter mix over the chocolate mixture in a swirly pattern. Now using a butter knife, gently run the knife lengthwise and crosswise to cut through layers.
- Bake in a 160C preheated oven for 45 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let it cool before serving.
Oh crikey – instant hunger! These look delicious and satisfying!
Oh you had me at peanut butter and brownies…YUM
Peanut butter and chocolate is a favorite combo around here, these brownies wouldn’t last the night.
I love the pb and chocolate combo! These brownies look awesome!
it takes me a while to get through a jar of peanut butter too, but baking would be a good way to use it up!
I’m definitely one who loves peanut butter and chocolate.. so this is a keeper for me! I’m pinning it to my Recipes to Try board:D
YUM! Your brownies look so pretty with PB swirl in it. I’ve never made anything swirl but I’m going to challenge one day… brownie looks better with another color in it. So rich and moist!
OMG! both peanut butter and chocolate are my favorite!
Hahaha, we also keep peanut butter jars at home, mainly, for Kare Kare! However, I think these brownies are a dream! My husband, who loves Reese’s chocolates, will love me so much more if I made these for him!
Now that’s a brownie I would eat! The combination of chocolate and peanut butter is irresistible in this, thanks for sharing.
Peanut butter brownies are a definite favorite 🙂 My favorite candy are peanut butter cups – a ball of peanut butter with chocolate around it, so I can definitely get behind these brownies!
Mr. N would flip for this! His two favorite dessert flavors rolled into one of his favorite desserts! Delicious. 🙂