For today’s recipe we will be making some wonton soup and this is just one of the many ways this wonderful food item can be consumed.
- 150g minced pork
- 150g minced shrimp meat
- 2 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- freshly ground white pepper
- wonton wrappers
- 4–5 cups chicken stock
- spring onions, chopped
- sesame oil
- ground white pepper
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place a teaspoon of meat mixture in the middle of the wonton wrapper then seal edges while forming a triangle shape. Bring the two sides together to seal then set aside, do it with the remaining meat mixture.
- In a pot add chicken stock and bring it to a boil.
- Drop wontons in then cook for 10 minutes
- Season with salt and white pepper
- Garnish with green onion and serve