Blueberry stands at around 49% on the last survey conducted here. I guess that’s the reason why I thought of doing this Blueberry Muffin at the first place, it’s the most popular variant and my favourite muffin type.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a bowl combine all batter ingredients then mix well until free of lumps.
- Fold in the blueberry ingredients in the batter mixture then set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine crusty topping ingredients together using a fork, texture should be coarse and resembling a wet crumbles. Set aside.
- Prepare 6 muffin cups then line with muffin liner, pour batter right to the top.
- Sprinkle crusty topping on top then bake in a 200C preheated oven for 25 minutes or until done.