Custard and Strawberry Puffs
Want a quick and easy home-made baked snack? well look no further as this one is one of the easiest baked item I ever made so far thanks for the ready-made ingredients things like this can be prepared for less than 15 minutes. What we will be doing today is a puff pastry topped with custard and strawberry jam trust me it’s really easy and it will only contain 4 supermarket bought ingredients, I tried all home-made versions of this before and the difference in taste is barely noticable so from now on to save time I will make my pastries like this when I am lazy.
- Ready-made custard or custard powder (cooked according to instructions)
- Strawberry Jam
- Ready rolled Puff Pastry
- Eggs, beaten
- Cut pastry into squares, place on greased baking pan then brush edges with beaten eggs.
- Pour custard on the middle, leaving some space on the edge
- Place strawberry jam on top of custard.
- Bake in a 200C preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until edges turn golden brown.